For all you reservations, remember to read our general conditions of sale.
In order that the school runs efficiently we ask you adhere to the following rules :
The successful running of our lessons depends on you and our instructors.
- Please arrive in advance at the meeting point indicated on your lesson card.
- Participants must have their lesson card with them at all times, for both private and group lessons.
- Please keep your liftpass in your left jacket pocket as this allows access through the liftpass control.
- Clients must not be totally reliant on their instructor.
- Lessons require a certain level of independence and care for personal security.
Please supply the appropriate equipment for your children's lessons.
Equipment hire is not included.
- Children must come to lessons with their own equipment (skis or snowboard, boots and a helmet)
- Poles are not needed until the 1st star level.
- Remember to buy a liftpass if your child needs one for his lessons.
- If your children are skiing on the piste, they must wear a helmet.
Important information :
- We reserve the right to modify programs and timetables during the season.
- Our instructors are not responsible for bad weather conditions or for technical problems concerning the ski lifts.
- The length of lessons can be reduced for reasons beyond our control and no reimbursement will be made.
Ski school clients are not insured by the ESF. To avoid the risks and expense associated with an accident, we advise you to purchase Carré Neige insurance :
- Carré Neige Insurance for adults and children : 16.80 €/6days.
- Carré Neige Insurance can be purchased with a Pack Ski+ or separately on our website.
- Warranties : www.carreneige.com